Wednesday, February 29, 2012

twenty.

my genius parents got married on february 29th.
so they have an anniversary every 4 years.
it certainly saves money but seems a bit odd.

just kidding, they celebrate every year but I make fun of them often.

they always explain "we had to, dad was going to flight school, only time to do it."
I get it, I just enjoy the teasing.

but on to the anniversary deal.
I am so proud to call my parents my parents.
they are my heroes hands down and have shown me the perfect example of how love should be treated, and how one day I will need to treat my husband.
I am so blessed due to the fact that my parents kept their vows and didn't take marriage lightly.

they have displayed how to love each other by loving God first.
and because they loved God first they stuck out the difficult times that majority of relationships would crumble for.

so happy 20th momma and daddy.
and may you have so many many more.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment