Friday, May 4, 2012

december 29th 2011.

as I believe I have stated in an earlier post, his name is Joshua. usually called Josh, but I find an odd joy in calling him Joshua... unless he is around because he doesn't seem to like it much. maybe that is why I enjoy it so much.
anyways, his name is Joshua or Josh.
take your pick.

I wasn't looking for him, I wasn't looking for the person that would make me feel like myself again. I was actually doing the opposite, I was purposely not looking at all. and I had come to grips with the fact that I would just have to be a little lonely for a while.

on December 29th 2011 he found me, and I will never be looking or for that matter not looking again.

I fell in love with him way quicker than I ever thought I would. I fell in love with all the wonderful things that he does, says, and is.

and one day soon I will tell you about all those wonderful things.

No comments:

Post a Comment