Thursday, November 8, 2012

new things.

so there are some things lately I have noticed that I like that I used to not be a big fan of.

1. polka dots.
I used to hate them, & now I love them.
it all started in may when my mom brought me a j.crew polka dot skirt.
I was instantly in love.

2. lipstick.
also I used to hate, & now love.
it started with a costume where I wore some red lipstick and J couldn't say enough about it.
so today I bought two new colors (that were really cheap but great quality, thanks meglivingston)
both are wet and wild and one is called "birthday suit" (scandalous I know) and the other is dark pink pearl (boring name, great color)

3. fall.
most people found it hilarious that I autumn was my second least favorite season.
but I don't like cold.
but this time around I like the new boots, cozy sweaters, and an excuse to cuddle.

happy thursday everybody.



No comments:

Post a Comment