Thursday, February 24, 2011

take control.

so I was looking through all my posts.
and well I have had individual posts about all my closest friends, except one.
so this is totally dedicated to sarah.

1. she is the best story teller I know.
like honestly she always has something to tell me, and its always very very interesting.

2. <----- thats her favorite number.

3. lately she has made some tough decisions.
and I am beyond proud of her for standing up for herself and what she believed in.

4. we are often banned from each other in yearbook because we dont accomplish much yearbook stuff when we are together.

5. she blogs!
http://everythingnothingg.blogspot.com/

6. she is one of the most honest people I know.
she will tell you what you need to hear, even if its not what you want to hear.

7. she is a control freak. a lot like me.
but she gets things done.
and I like that in people.

8. she has a slight obsession with the color yellow, superman, victorian print, cardigans, converses, scarfs, breakfast, and salt.
(:

9. she is absolutely beautiful.
like beyond beautiful.
even with her abnormal ear.

10. we are now baseball game, workout, and college visit buddies.
as of lately at least.

11. she loves God.
and she shows it in her everyday life.
she is a fabulous reminder of how His love shines through people.

















I wish you all knew this girl like I do.
and I wish that you all find friends as true as she is.
I love you sarah(:
and when this stupid graduation things separates us...
I will miss you like crazy.

3 comments:

  1. autumnautumnautumn.
    i love this..like im speachless.
    you made me cry.
    i love you so much.
    your too sweet to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sarahsarahsarah.
    i love you too...

    as you can see (:
    and dont cry.
    and I am not TOO sweet to you.

    ReplyDelete