Monday, April 18, 2011

are a really bad blogger. but you have good reason.

so I realize that I have not blogged in over a week. but I have a really good excuse. honest.
a very important "friend" of mine was here.
his name is aaron.
and ya'll in the blog world have met him a few times before, but I still am going to talk about him.
because I love him a lot and well because he is very worthy of talking about.

aaron and I met when I was in fourth grade and he was in sixth.
and well that story would take like a million years to type so Ill spare you, at least for tonight.
but it is a really really good story.

anyways.
he is my best friend, you know that person you can talk to about anything.
and you know those people that you just cant help but smile around, well thats him too.
he loves God and trusts Him to do great things and keep him safe.
he serves his country.
he is good at like everything... I am not exaggerating... everything. but one day I will find something I can beat him in.... one day.
he has a smile that could make you melt in two... see for yourself..........


he sings all the time. and he actually isnt half bad.
he has a bike that I act like I hate, but I secretly like.
it looks something like this.



his favorite thing to eat is pizza. especially pineapple and ham pizza. and I have him addicted to mellow mushroom (my favorite place to eat everrr)
he is the sweetest person ever. he is sweet to me, my family, my friends, strangers.
he thinks he loves me more than I love him, but I can assure you he is wrong.

I could go on and on about him allll dayyy long.
but I am sure that would get boring to all you readers.
so for now I will just miss him.
and lets pray he can come back next week.
thats the plan at least(:










I LOVE YOU.
and miss you like something crazyy.
hurry up and come back.



Ill see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment