Friday, April 29, 2011

feel just like cinderella.

yesssss!
the royal wedding(:
it was absolutely fabulous. and I am very glad I watched it.
kate middleton is amazing.
I really do kinda love her, and she looked beautiful as always.

I wish them a long and happy marriage.
and an awesome party going on right now.

now its harrys turn.
I may just go and join in on the fun when that happens.
aly and I have already planned it..
we are booking tickets to england as soon as he announces his engagement and wedding date.
who knows... maybe we will get an invitation.

and with all this royal buzz I decided to watch the kings speech...
again.
seriously its like the best movie ever.
so I must bid you all adieu.
the movie is starting((:

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE KING'S SPEECH!! One of my favorite movies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh me too.
    I am in love with all the actors, the plot, the camera angles.
    yeah I am obsessed.

    ReplyDelete