Monday, May 9, 2011

always know.

I was planning on writing this yesterday, but due to my hereditary migranes (passed down from my mother) I wasnt able to.
thanks mom.

but seriously, thanks.
for everything you do for me, gavs, and daddy.
you always know how to calm me down when I am going crazy.
you always know how to show me the positive side of things when I constantly look at the glass as half full.
you always know when I need some time to just relax and release any energy or lack there of.
you always know when I am hurt by a friend. and you always know how to make it feel just a little bit better.
you always know how to make me feel like the most special little girl in the world.
you always know how to make me feel guilty about treating my brother badly. and you always are good at explaining why I will regret the way I sometimes treat him.
you always know how to stand up for me when old mean men talk badly about me at basketball games.
you always know how to make me wake up and realize I need to take just a little more initiative.
you always know when I really need to talk to God about problems whether than trying to deal with them myself.. and you always encourage me to do so.
you always know when my stash of ramen noodles is running low.
you always know how to be my biggest fan.
you always know that I just want someone to believe in me.


you always know how to love.
all the way to the moon and back.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, you always know when I seem to need a little encouragement.

    If I have done anything good or been any inspiration at all I hope I inspired you to look to God. To give him all you have and hold nothing back. I hope you have learned to serve Him first, others second, and still others third. I hope you have learned to follow where he leads and to consider that he may use you to lead others to him or to his plan for them. I pray you have realized the value you have in Him and that you never sell yourself short or settle because you are afraid. I pray you become so completely his that where he begins and you end is indistinguishable. I hope, just as I have found, you find yourself at forty looking back over your life and marveling at the Awesomeness of God. Marveling that he would see enough in you to do extraordinary things through you . Things you never even conceived to believe could be done. I hope you realize one soul is worth it all. I hope you gain an understanding, the end of this life is not a new beginng but a continuation of the good work he has already begun in you. I hope that you continue to choose well and that you continue to choose to do right. I pray that you know how incredibly proud I am of you and that you always feel loved unconditionally by me! :) love Mom.

    ps I did not mean to comment this way but I guess it works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful blog just like you!

    ReplyDelete