Thursday, October 27, 2011

sickly.

well my first time being sick away from home is not going so well.

I am running a 101 degree fever.
my body is aching.
one minute I am freezing the next I am sweating to death.
my throats just a bit scratchy.
and well my head feels like it may explode.

usually at this point my mom would be showering me with yellow gatorade, the cheap chicken noodle and soup (because it's the best), and redbox movies.
I would be on my couch or my parents extra large bed and I wouldn't move all day long.
if I got really hungry my mom would make me a grilled cheese to go with my soup and bring it out on this cute little "breakfast in bed tray"
of course instead of all of this I cooped up in my dorm room, infecting my roommate. and I went out and bought yellow gatorade and redbox movies for myself. still missing the soup.

the campus clinic wasn't much help either.
they told me to take motrin...
too bad I am allergic.

No comments:

Post a Comment