Wednesday, November 30, 2011

and I am back.

this is the longest I have ever gone without blogging.
it has been over a month and to be honest I have been so stressed this month and I honestly think that part of it is because I have not been writing.
so I am back, thank goodness.

well you all may not be thankful, but I sure am.

in case you didnt know I am moving back to north carolina. 
yes, I know who would have thought I would end up back in the cold climate of NC.

I am going to miss tampa, and I am really going to miss my new best friend here but I am 100% positive that we will continue to be this close. 
we have to be.
we are the same person basically.

if you have not read the hunger games..
you are missing out.
I read it in one day and I am now on the second book.

you will not be dissapointed.
and I can not wait until march 23rd!
movieeeee!

okay thats all the random I have to tell you today.

missed you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment