Tuesday, December 6, 2011

plans and road blocks.

we go through life expecting things.
expecting life to work out exactly as planned, and for everything to be rainbows and butterflies.
sometimes I wonder why we hold such high expectations when we know they wont ever be reached.
I am not complaining that life is bad, we just never can put our finger on exactly what will happen.


I mean who would have guessed I would move my life to tampa and after just one semester I would be compiling my entire life in my extra small mazda and going back to north carolina.
but also who would have thought that within that small amount of time I would meet a girl that changed my view of friendship for the better, fell in love with musicals and everyone involved in them, and met people that I know I will keep in contact with far beyond college.


life isn't exactly what we plan.
we can't really plan for next year,
what am I saying, we can't even plan a trip to the beach for this weekend smoothly.
but even through all the messed up plans, wrong turns, and just devastating moments..
we are alive.

1 comment: