Wednesday, August 22, 2012

because I know you are all dying to know.

I haven't blogged in awhile and despite my desperate attempt to think of something profound and of meaning to talk about I have come up short. so instead I will ramble about things that I am sure you are all dying to know... (lots of sarcasm)

Monday I started a workout routine that consists of doing P90X and Insanity. I suggest you don't try this at home.

I like wedding planning, but it's much more stressful when you are actually planning a wedding and not just daydreaming.

I took some pictures of this gorgeous little senior lady yesterday and just loved the way they turned out.

I am taking pictures at two weddings in september and I am so ready for them to be here. I miss it and feel like I haven't done it in awhile.

I bought the hunger games the day it came out and watched it twice.

in a span of five days I had Chipotle three times. they should pay me for the amount of marketing I give them.

I just killed a spider. a huge, jumping, make you scream like a girl spider.

Josh is just too cute for me to handle. and too sweet. I love him.

my basement needs some serious decorating work. I have all the stuff to hang and no time to do it.

maybe if I didn't blog about pointless things I would have more time.

the walking dead premiere is in 53 days. far too long.

I am trying to read about four different books right now and it is very time consuming. but fun. very fun.

I opened up and Australia savings account. it has $125 in it. impressive I know.

that's all for now.

sorry for wasting three minutes of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment