Tuesday, February 11, 2014

quit calling it single awareness day and get out there and love somebody.



I have always hated the hate that people have for Valentine's day.

I totally understand that it could sting a little bit if you just broke up with your significant other, you have never had a significant other, and a million other reasons.

I also hear the complaint of "well shouldn't you show love to people everyday".

My answer to this is always, "well shouldn't you celebrate the birth of Jesus, his ressurection, your countries independence, and blessings you have in life every day?"

I encourage you that if you don't have a significant other, get out there and love someone anyway. Go out of you way to show love to a mom, dad, brother, sister, child, grandma, grandpa, dog, cat, best friend, co-worker, enemy (whoa, I know that is touchy). This valentines day I think we should all try our best to love everyone we see, because that is what Christ commanded us to do. We should love the waitress at the restaurant, the teller at the bank, the grumpy target worker, and everyone inbetween.

This valentines day I think we should show some extra love for our God, because he ALWAYS shows extra love for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment