Saturday, January 7, 2012

2012.

happy 2012.
I do hope that everyone enjoyed 2011.
however, I must say my 2011 was the most bittersweet year I have had, and I am very thankful it is over.

I had another knee surgery.
I lost a best friend, and someone that I loved very very much... and the worst part of that being was it was his choice to walk out of my life.
I dyed my hair brown.
I graduated high school which was happy and sad, sappy, if you will.
I went back to Guyana and spent ten beautiful days with beautiful people that love God more than I ever thought I could.
I started college in Tampa which also meant I moved to Tampa.
I dyed my hair back to blonde, thank goodness my brunette days are over.
I made a new friend, her name is Anna Morris and she is wonderful.
And I moved back to NC.

It was a rough year to say the least but I am sure that God was teaching me many things throughout it that I will use for the rest of my life.

And to be honest January 1st of this year may have been one of the best days of my life, thanks to my church and most importantly my God.
and for the first time in a long time I can say it is well...

and mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment