Thursday, October 31, 2013

sad, angry, and annoyed no more.

I have made a decision to love. 

I am not going to lie and tell you that EVERYONE I meet I instantly love and no one bothers me in the slightest. That would be untrue. And quite frankly I don't know of anyone that is truly 100% like this. 

We are all hurt, dissapointed, let down, and even annoyed by others. I feel that lately I have let these emotions get the best of me. I was allowing others to mold my attitude and spirit. 

I just recently realized how much this affects a persons spiritual and emotional condition. And I am tired of it making me sad, angry, and annoyed. 

I know I will not be best buddies with everyone I know, but I am commanded to love them, and I believe that to truly love someone you have to look past their faults. Whether they honestly hurt you or they just do things that get under your skin. 

I do things that hurt God every day but I have never had to worry about Him letting it affect how much he loved me. 

I want to be like that. 

So, from here on out I will simply love.

And pray that God gives me the strength to do that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment