Tuesday, January 11, 2011

catch up.

tonight on this lovely thing called skype.
i got to catch up with this beautiful best friend right here.




jerry lives in florida ):
which makes me very sad and jealous all at the same time.
you see I love florida.
everything about it.
and I plan on living there in the near future...
but that is not what this blog is about.
this blog is about how great it was to catch up with jerry.

jerry and I have been bestfriends since I was in like sixth grade.
she has always had my back no matter what.
and I would like to think I have always had hers.
we see each other on average like twice a year... which is awful.
but somehow we continue to stay as close as we did when we saw each other everyday.
she is so easy to talk to. because I know she wont just tell me what I want to hear but what I need to hear.
she is like my big sister. always looking out for me. always praying for me.
tonight we talked about everything from sock puppets to college decisions.
but thats what usually happens with us.
we talk about every thing you could possibly come up with.
and we laugh almost the entire time.

and some really good news...
I get to see her in two months and five days(:

yes. I am beyond excited.

3 comments:

  1. Sypke can be a survior tool. Loved this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it really can.
    its the best way to "see" all of my friends from different places(:

    ReplyDelete