Saturday, January 1, 2011

resolve.

2010.

the year that I fell even more in love with a boy named aaron.
the year I made my first college visit.
the year a person in my life earned the title of best friend. (kitten i lovvvvee you)
the year I saw aaron more than I have in the past three years.
the year I played in front of a ton of college coaches.
the year I took another best friend to her fourth and fifth state. (i love you aly)
the year gavs became a teenager. crazy stuff.
the year I ate ramen noodles at least three times a week.
the year I started blogging.
the year I became legal.

2011.

the year that I have counted down to for about the last four years.
so many things are going to happen for me this year.
so many major decisions, changes, and adventures are in store. 
and I cant wait to see how they all unfold. 

I have a few resolutions.
I make them every year.
and sometimes I meet them and sometimes I dont.
but hopefully by putting them where everyone can see I will do better at keeping them.
so here are my goals/new years resolutions.

1. graduate from high school.
excited but really nervous at the same time.

2. decide where I want to go to college. and go there.
and while I am there kick my first semesters butt.

3. have a Bible study with Aaron at least three times a week.

4. check off at least five things on my bucket list. 
its actually very possible (:
(more about that in another blog.)

5. read three books.
not books for school.
just actual books, for pleasure.
three is a lot for me... you dont understand.

6. watch every ashton kutcher movie and jennifer aniston movie ever made.
they are my absolute favorites.
and I always wanted to see them all so I might as well watch them in everything they have made.

7. continue to learn to play piano.
I took lessons for like five years and stopped.
I want to start to get better.
even if I dont take legit lessons.

8. win at least three people to Christ.
any way that I can.
it doesnt matter who.
just at least three people.

9. pray all the time.

10. learn to cook.
my mom is the best cook I know.
so learning how shouldnt be that hard..
since I have my own personal chef in my house.

11. try three completely new foods.
like some really crazy stuff.

12. continue to work on my secret project.

13. lose some stress.
and have some fun.

these are my resolutions.
pretty simple.
but things I really want to accomplish.

(:
happy new year everyone.
hope 2011 brings plenty of laughter.


4 comments: