Wednesday, January 26, 2011

are amazed.


play the song.
it goes with the whole blog.




all of God's creation leaves me awestruck.
but there are three things in particular that really amaze me.

the ocean. the stars. and trees.



















I am a big fan of

-spending days upon end at the beach.
my favorite beach in the world is called fort desoto. 
its fantasticcccccccc.


this is where I want to get married.
I took this this summer while I was mentally planning my wedding.

-laying beneath the stars every summer night.
I am sad to say I dont have a favorite star.
but I will tell you my dream vacation is space.

-and just staring in wonder at trees on super windy days.

and then when I think about how this all came into existence I am even more amazed.
I mean really... think about it.
God just spoke and it was there.
and to go even further...
if He had wanted to, He could have just thought it into existence.
my mind cant even begin to comprehend that...

but anyways.


I know you all are thinking wow she is really weird.
but I dont really care.
this is important stuff.

the most important tree in my life is this one.


this tree is a daily reminder that Jesus loves me more than I can fathom.
which gives me chills.
I wish I could love Him a quarter as much as He loves me.


and second on the list of great trees is this one.
I have a ton of pictures of it but I took these yesterday.
so this is what it looks like during the winter.





I drive by this tree everyday of my life.
and it is my daily reminder of just how awesome God is.

this tree is my favorite of all trees...
and I like trees.

4 comments:

  1. trees..
    my favorite creation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree with it all. absolutely gorgeous.

    it gives me chills to hear (well, really read) about your faith.
    :)

    He is amazing, and you are doing good works for him!

    ReplyDelete