Thursday, March 24, 2011

go mad.

its the most wonderful time of the year.
march madness.
I love it, basketball all night every night.
these men and women amaze me.
like seriously.... its insane what they can do.

the good.


yes that is a girl.
her name is maya moore. 
and she is pretty incredible.

the bad.


arizona.
they play dirty.
I dont like them.

and the UGLY.


carolina tar heels.
I hate you with all that is in me.
just so you know.

the ones that are fun to watch..


you understand...
(:

the upsets.



and the ones that amaze you.


wow.
thats all there is to be said about him.

but of course the best part of this entire month is watching your team, hopefully win.
and going crazy along with all the other fans.

lets go DUKE.

the winners.


th brothers.


the shooters.


the comeback.


the player of the year.


the soon to be most winning-est coach of all time.


and the crazies.




lets make it two in a row.




1 comment: