Monday, March 21, 2011

wish you never had to leave.

well if you are a new reader then you do not know that I have moved eleven times... and that for five years of my life I was in florida.
the place I consider my home.
last thursday me my daddy and gavs drove down to spend a few days.
I was able to spend time with crystal.
and also spend time with my very very very bestfriend...


I love this boy so very much. and I really wish I got to see him more than I do.
buttttttt for now I will just have to make do with the time we have together. 

anyways. 
we went to florida..
A. for me to visit the university of tampa.





which I looveeeddd.
it would be very east for me to call this place my home.
but we will see....

and

B. we went to a wedding of one of my families really good friends.




it was a beautiful wedding and I am super happy for mrs donna.

I just wish I could move back there.
I really really wish I could.
it feels like home.
and I miss it quite terribly.

No comments:

Post a Comment