Tuesday, March 8, 2011

take a picture. or two.

I was given my first camera at the age of twelve, and lets just say I dont think I ever put it down.
I became obsessed with taking pictures and no matter what I was doing or where I was... I had my camera by my side.

well in the past year or so I have been working on a senior exit project that is required by my school board. (which is like the stupidest thing ever but I am not going to waste the time to talk about it any further).
so anyways for my project I decided I would do something really really easy.. take pictures.

so I asked two of my best friends if I could "borrow" them and use them as models for there fake senior pictures. and of course they agreed.

aly and sarah.
thank you.
here are their beautiful faces.























that was a few of my favorites of them.
well after I took these I posted them on facebook.
and a lot of people told me they really liked them and I was flattered.
well about a month ago one of my super close friends charity (new character in my blog who is getting married and I am a bridesmaid in the wedding) asked me to take some pictures of her and her future husband corey. 
well of course I jumped all over the idea of taking engagement pictures!
so we are taking them this sunday. now just a side note. they have never kissed and are going to wait until their wedding day to do so... so no kissing pictures! 
but I am pumped about taking these.

and on top of all that.
the wonderful deneen that took my senior pictures is taking pictures for a wedding the first weekend in june and needed a second photographer... and she asked me to do it.
this is probably the most exciting thing ever.
first off I love love love weddings.
secondly. the bride is beyond gorgeous and the groom is in the navy and more than likely is wearing his dress whites during the wedding which will make for some fantastic pictures.
I already have a list of everything I need to take pictures of that day.
I am also already nervous because I cant mess up!

I am glad that I started taking pictures when I did. 
it is my creative outlet.
and they make the best memories. 


ps.
my new obsession.
you must try it.
arizona arnold palmer lite half iced tea and half lemonade. 
found at most gas stations.
ahhh its perfect.
and it makes me ready for some warm weather.























3 comments:

  1. youve got to let me see the engagement pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love.love.love.
    "soo good" ;)
    that's awesome. haven't even kissed. thats amazing.
    have fun taking pics!

    ReplyDelete