Monday, March 28, 2011

pray for patience.




you know when you ask God to give you patience, well be careful what you wish for.
I have been waiting for over a month now on some very crucial information about my future and well I am still waiting.
I don't want to make it seem like I am rushing God or anything but I am going to be completely honest and tell you that I am extremely nervous to see what that letter that is going to come in my mail says.
honestly no matter what it says I will be okay with it.
and for the longest time I couldn't say that.
but yesterday during church my pastor said something that I just cant get out of mind.
he said that it doesn't take much of a man (or woman) to do something for God, it just takes all of him.
so whether going to the naval academy or the university of tampa is what God has for my life I have to be all there.
now I must say it would be absolutely fantastic to know what exactly that is... but I am sure I am learning some sort of lesson by having to wait.
thats another thing I have learned, God is always teaching us something, even when we don't really realize it.
and sometimes you just want to say don't you think I have learned enough lately but then you sit back and see that its really all in your best interest and you will be better for it in the long run.
and you just have to ask God to not only give you patience, but to also provide you with some peace.
He will never forsake you, His love never ends.

but He knoweth the way that I take, and when He hath tried me I shall come forth as gold.
job.23.10

2 comments:

  1. love you.. and your growing faith!

    can't wait to see your beautiful face on saturday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh I cant wait to see you either(:

    ReplyDelete