Friday, December 24, 2010

have a thrill of hope.




christmas to some people is all about the shopping, gifts, santa clauses, traditions, food, families etc.
but to me christmas is about something so much more.

its about the reason I am able to say it is well.
its about the reason I sing.
its about the reason that I dont have to worry about what the future holds.
its about the reason that I can rest assure knowing I am on my way to a far better place than this earth.
its about the reason He was born in a manger. a nasty smelly manger.
its about the reason He lived a perfect life. no sin. no shame.
its about the reason He was crucified. being beat past recognition. being spat upon. being mocked. being all alone in complete darkness taking on my sin along with yours.
its about the reason He conquered death. raising from the dead three days later.
its about the reason He made those who accept Him a home in heaven.
its about the reason He is coming back to take us there someday.

its about love.







1 comment: