Tuesday, June 28, 2011

kiss the bride, for the first time ever.

one of my BEST friends got married last saturday.
and it was BEAUTIFUL.
just like her.

her name is charity and she and I met when I moved here four years ago and started going to her church.
she was the first person to talk to me and we clicked.
she is absolutely hilarious and probably the most outspoken person I know.
later I met her best friend emily.
boy do I love her.
also insanely hilarious, dry sense of humor, and the least outspoken person I know. (until you get to know her.)
so there blossomed three best friends that I couldn't live without.

but anyways this is about charity and corey(:
they met during high school and dated for a longggg time.
then last november... I think... he asked her to marry him.
and of course she said yesss!

when she called me to tell me I was so excited for her and her ring was beautiful.
at church she was telling me about the wedding party but didn't mention my name, which was okay, as long as I was invited I would be happy to share that day with her.
then two days later she called asking me to be a bridesmaid, and of course I agreed. very happily.

I took her and corey's engagement pictures which was a blast because they both make me die laughing alllll the time.


















so then last saturday they got married!!
and thank goodness they did because thats all me and emily heard about haha, just kidding charity.
and it was beautiful. 
she was beautiful.
it was just perfect.










this was their first kiss by the wayyy.






charity you made a gorgeous bride.
and you and corey are perfect for each other. no questions asked.
I am so thankful to call you my friend.
and so proud to be one of yours.
I love you!

congratulations!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment