Thursday, June 2, 2011

miss that place.

so I am sitting in my first period intern class listening to my favorite teacher teach about the cival war.
I am going to miss this place.
as much as I say I hate it sometimes.
I am going to miss it.

I had a teacher come up to me today and tell me something that made me cry.
he said,
"this place is going to miss you. your smile, your personality, your athletic ability, your attitude.
you have been a pleasure to watch grow up these past four years and I wish you all the best in the future.
I am sure you will do great things."

four years ago I would have never thought I would ever get here.
after tomorrow I wont have to come to school again.
and next friday I will graduate.
I hope that this teacher was right.
I would like to think I made even the smallest difference in a few peoples lives here.

man, am I going to miss this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment