Tuesday, December 21, 2010

get a much needed break.

last week was suppossed to be when christmas break officially started...
but since our bad weather kept us out of school thursday and friday I had to go to school four days before christmas...
and yeah I dont like it.butttttt
today is my last day until january 3rd.

and in all my classes all we have done is eat and exchange gifts.

(And Coach Cook is so awesome. He has cool shoes and jeans. I wish he was the girls basketball coach. That would be great.) <-------coach cook wrote this. but I decided to leave it.

anyways my yearbook secret santa did a fantastic job getting my gift.
she bought me a ten dollar bath and body gift card.
and two awesome superman glasses.






that lovely lady right there was the secret santa.
she is in my yearbook class and I love her to death.
we also are like just alike... we even have the same name.
although she doesnt go by it.

my yearbook party was definitely the best of all my classes.
ka made some fantastic oreo balls. (follow her at http://serjovenestenervida.blogspot.com/2010/12/best.html)I ate like ten.
and we had some salt n vinegar chips. one of my addictions.

only about thirty more minutes and Ill be leaving this place for the next two weeks.
a much needed break.

and to make it even better my bestfriend/boyfriend is here(:


merry christmas break to me.

2 comments:

  1. oreo balls were made esepcially for you(:
    yay glee power.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the official yearbook party crasher. woot woot.

    ReplyDelete