Thursday, December 23, 2010

talk about the one.

this entire post is totally completely 100% dedicated to one person.

the one that knows me better than I know myself.
the one that has a million favorite songs.
the one that has a smile that could make the most miserable person in the world smile back.
the one that is good to my brother.
the one that drives eight hours on a regular basis to see me.
the one that knows my favorite and not so favorite things.
the one that is ridiculously good looking (:
the one that always finds a way to make me laugh.
the one that always laughs at himself.
the one that is good at everything... its kinda sickening.
the one that makes me feel safe.
the one that loves God.
the one that tells me he loves me at least once a day... usually more than once.
the one that is my best friend.
the one I tell everything to.
the one that loves hats, pizza, and cars.
the one that leaves great voicemails.
the one that makes my life more enjoyable.
the one that I miss.
the one that had me from the very beginning. (which was in fourth grade).
the one that cant keep surprises.
the one that I always can count on.

the one that thinks he loves me more.

1 comment: