Sunday, December 5, 2010

talk about some important people.

I am going to talk about some VERY important people in my life.


starting with my wonderful family.
this is mom and daddy.



they are most definitely the greatest parents anyone could ask for.
mom--- is so easy to talk to. she listens better than anyone I know.
she loves Jesus and tells me all the time how awesome He is.
thats what I love most about her.
daddy--- is the happiest person I know. every morning I can count on him singing....
and even though I act like I hate it, I really dont.
he also loves Jesus and gives Him all he has to offer. which is a lot.
he is pretty incredible.

next is my brother, gavs.


gavs--- is the funniest kid you will ever talk to.
he knows how to drive my crazyy but he also knows exactly how to make me feel like someone really important.
he has the biggest heart and would do anything for just about anyone.
I am going to miss him in a few months.

now time to move on to my best friends.
lets start with aaron.


this is him. and me. together.
the way it should be.
not only is he my bestfriend. I also am proud to say he is my boyfriend(:



this was taken october 7.2010 and it was the first time we had seen each other in a year and two months.
it was also the first picture we had ever taken together.



I am absolutely crazyyy about this guy.
I love everything about him... even down to the smallest detail.
he can make me laugh even on my worst days, which is something I am thankful for.
I could go on and on about him but Ill just sum it up in....

he is one amazing bestfriend.

next is aly.



oh. where do I even start.
I would trust this girl with my life.
she has no cares when it come to what others make think about her and it is because she is living her life to please God not men.





we do everything together...
and I literally mean like everyythinnngggg.
and that is just how we like it.
me and her. bestfriends.
no one else would do.

this next girl is the girl I call kitten.




kitten is one of the greatest people in the worldddd.. not to mention one of the most beautiful.
I love her to death and would do anything for her... and I know she feels the same way.
she is the closest thing to a sister as I will ever get.
she also makes me laugh every single time I see her.
I am beyond thankful for laughter... and kitten.

next is seh.




she tells the best stories.
and makes my day. everyday.
in my phone her name is my lover. because you seriously cant help but love her.
she is a control freak (just like me)
actually it weird how much alike we are. 
but she is one awesome friend(:

and last but certainly not least is a girl I like to call jerry.





she is a long distance friend. 
yet still someone I can always count on.
she is one of those friends that you could have gone two weeks without talking to and you start a conversation and its like you saw each other everyday.
she loves unconditionally and is the best big sister I could ask for.

these are the people I care about most.
my life wouldnt be the same without them.
I love you all.

2 comments:

  1. :) you are a lucky girl! seems like awesome people surround you daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so.
    chloe made it to the blog.
    (picture with seh.)
    the way it should be(:

    ReplyDelete