Sunday, December 12, 2010

introduce yourself.

I was reading my previous blog and realized that I had introduced everyone in my life and told a little about them except myself.
and I would consider myself a crucial part of my life.
so here are some of my favorite things. and some random facts.

1. I love Jesus.
2. when I have my own house I want a great dane.
3. my favorite colors are grey, yellow, and green.
4. I dream almost every night.
5. I could eat hawaiin pizza ramen noodles and chocolate milk everyday of my life and be content.
6. I am a movie junkie.
7. my favorite book is the great gatspy.
8. I love to sing. loudly and everywhere.
9. I take pictures allllllll the time.
10. I own nine watches and counting. I pretty much have a collection and I wear one everyday.
11. I hate cold weather. including snow. well let me rephrase that..... I hate living in cold weather. visiting it and going skiing is fine.
12. christmas eve and the fourth of july are my favorite holidays.
13. my favorite teachers everrr are freeman and cook.
14. I play basketball everyday.
15. I procrastinate.
16. I really want to go to space. but I will settle for greece.
17. troy palamalu is the greatest. I love him and the rest of the pittsburgh steelers. I love watching the redsox. duke basketball and march madness are wonderful.
18. driving with the windows down is my favorite thing about summer.
19. mellow mushroom is the greatest place on earth.
20. I have a childish obsession with superman. (I even have a superman watch)
21. august is my favorite month.
22. I want a sailboat, a yellow jeep, and an old bike so badly I cant stand it.
23. is my beyond favorite number.


thats me(:

what are a few random facts about you all?

5 comments:

  1. i have been obsessed with superman... FOREVER.
    my car's named after clark kent.
    i just recently added music to my blog.
    i love learning about the human body.
    i drink coffee every single day.
    i can take a nap any where any time any place.
    i wear converses 98% of the time.
    i wear a wwjd bracelet everyday.
    i can't wait to decorate my house one day.
    i am obsessed with anything weddings.
    organic chemistry rules my life at the moment.

    love you!!! keep up the awesome posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude.
    weddings are quite amazing.
    love you too(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its funny that you posted a blog about yourself...

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i love to sing too! EXCEPT, im horrible...i mean, absolutely, gut wrenching, horrible :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I love the steelers, superman, and singing EVERYTHING! What else...?
    *I talk in my sleep hardcore
    *I named my dog PennyLane after David Bowies cover of the song NOT the Beatles
    *I'm a would-be hairsylist going to school for law...wierd.
    *I also love that hymm (sp) It Is Well With My Soul...
    Nice blog!

    www.hannahalyse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete